Widescreen viewing, laser printing, scanning to PC -- the MS7000 MK II is a powerful solution for microform viewing, scanning and distribution in the digital information era. And with a big 12" x 17" screen, you'll be able to review more information in less time.
- 12" x 17" anti-glare screen lets you view wide originals or two-page spreads.
- Supports multiple film and fiche carriers to handle microfiche, jackets, aperture cards, 16mm and 35mm roll film, and 16mm film cartridges.
- Auto imaging and image enhancement features adjust image position and alignment, zoom in on hard-to-read areas, enhance quality, trim and mask scan areas.
- Check stacking function lets you scan and print check front and back on a single sheet.
- Auto focusing capability with optional Auto Focus Kit.
- Switch from PC scanning to laser printing at the touch of a front-panel button.
- High-resolution PC scanning to incorporate microform information in websites, Emails, faxes and desktop publishing.
- Built-in SCSI-2 connector for PC interface, high-speed video connector for fast direct printing.
- Laser printer and wide-format printer options give you print output to match the specific needs of your application.
- Two scanners can share a single Konica Minolta printer, for greater cost-efficiency.